- Accessible overview of the core competencies and areas of knowledge necessary for the practice of perinatal genetic counseling
- Ideal resource for ABGC board examination review
- Comprehensive listing of the most frequently ordered genetic tests
- Addresses psychosocial and ethical, in addition to biomedical, aspects of perinatal genetic counseling
- Classroom activities and other resources for instructors and students in each chapter.This title is due to be published on the 1st May 2018. You can if you wish order it now at our special pre-publication price and we will deliver it to you as soon as it becomes available.
Foundations of Perinatal Genetic Counseling – Genetic Counseling in Practice
$38.64 (with free UK delivery)
Practical Genetic Counselling (7th Edition)
$129.03 (with free UK delivery)
Fully updated edition of this popular introductory guide for clinical geneticists, clinicians and other health care professionals.
Contains counselling information and advice applicable during clinical genetics training and into everyday clinical practice.
Genetic Counseling (3rd Edition)
$81.02 (with free UK delivery)
This third edition of Genetic Counseling has been thoroughly revised to reflect current practice. In particular, the chapter on prenatal diagnosis (Chapter 10) has been largely rewritten and considerably expanded, reflecting the rapid develop- ment in this field and its increasing medical importance.
Recommended titles by experts in the field.
Counseling About Cancer: Strategies for Genetic Counseling (3rd revised and updated edition)
$71.69 (with free UK delivery)
Genetic Counseling: Ethical Challenges and Consequences
$37.39 (with free UK delivery)
This collection of original papers explores the history, values, and norms of that process, with focus on the value of non-directiveness in counseling practice. The contributors’ examination of genetic counseling issues serves as a foundation from which to address the ethical, legal, and policy considerations of clinical genetics.
Practical Genetic Counselling
$49.36 (with free UK delivery)
The book is a pleasure to read: the style elegant and authoritative.’ Lancet ‘…this book is a wonderful reference to enable primary physicians to be informed about their patients.’ Annals of Internal Medicine Universally used across the world by genetic counsellors, medical geneticists and clinicians alike, Practical Genetic Counselling has established itself as the essential guide to counselling those at risk from inherited disorders.
Guide to Genetic Counseling (2nd Edition)
$94.13 (with free UK delivery)