- Accessible overview of the core competencies and areas of knowledge necessary for the practice of perinatal genetic counseling
- Ideal resource for ABGC board examination review
- Comprehensive listing of the most frequently ordered genetic tests
- Addresses psychosocial and ethical, in addition to biomedical, aspects of perinatal genetic counseling
- Classroom activities and other resources for instructors and students in each chapter.
Genetic Counseling Practice: Advanced Concepts and Skills
Our Price: £85.99 (with free UK delivery)
Genetic Counseling Practice is an indispensable guide to the complex and evolving field of genetic counseling, and this updated second edition will help practitioners and trainees alike navigate its most pressing and practical challenges with skill and care.
Harper’s Practical Genetic Counselling
Our Price: £48.99 (with free UK delivery)
The eighth edition of this best-selling text will continue to be an essential source of reference for trainee and practitioner genetic counsellors and medical geneticists, for clinicians and nurses working in mainstream specialties who increasingly are dealing with the genetic aspects of disease, and for practitioners working in settings where referral to a genetics specialist is not readily available.
Foundations of Perinatal Genetic Counseling – Genetic Counseling in Practice
Our Price: £42.50 (with free UK delivery)
This is a print on Demand title so will take about 3-4 weeks to supply
Recommended titles by experts in the field.
Counseling About Cancer: Strategies for Genetic Counseling (3rd revised and updated edition)
Our Price: £57.99 (with free UK delivery)
Genetic Counseling: Ethical Challenges and Consequences
Our Price: £34.99 (with free UK delivery)
This collection of original papers explores the history, values, and norms of that process, with focus on the value of non-directiveness in counseling practice. The contributors’ examination of genetic counseling issues serves as a foundation from which to address the ethical, legal, and policy considerations of clinical genetics.
Guide to Genetic Counseling (2nd Edition)
Our Price: £75.50 (with free UK delivery)